Auditing and repair can be a very worthwhile exercise, especially when you consider the decisions made from the information your spreadsheet provides. A few simple questions will establish if your spreadsheets need auditing and repairing.
– Do you feel your spreadsheets could be more effective?
– Have your spreadsheets become slow and you feel they’re using a lot of your computer’s memory?
– Are there missing or broken formulas?
– Do some of the cells contain error messages such as #DIV/0, #VALUE!, or #REF!?
– Would you like to feel more secure with the data stored in the spreadsheet?
Collecting accurate data that will help you make critical business decisions is vital for all companies, large or small. We start by finding out exactly what your business needs and what you want to achieve from your spreadsheets. We can then carry out spreadsheet auditing and repair to ensure you have business information that works for you and your business.